Beyond bank 4.34%?

id guess a wholesaler / mortgage manager of Firstmac or Resimac.

Though heretic bank had similar numbers on a special recently - but only for loans < 80 % and you could wait weeks to mths for settlement.

ta
rolf

how do they stack up on the serviceability scale? say compared to st george?
what would be the downside to this product?

I have no idea what they offer in terms of policy/servicing but STG is not very generous when it comes to calculating servicing.

p.s - Beyond 2000 was an awesome show back in the day!

Beyond Bank is the recent re-brand of Community CPS.

Can't comment on serviceability or product offer, though as always I've noticed clients with existing grandfathered CPS/Beyond Bank products have rates which have floated well above average.

thanks everyone for responses - I think the meaning behind these responses is stay away, in the end I don't think the 0.whatever percent discount would be worth the unknowns/potential hassles

cheers

I've been banking with them for 25 years - from a customer perspective cant fault them.

Have had multiple home loans and other loans with them and found them fantastic to deal with.

Cant comment on serviceability or interest rates.

Hi,

With the lending market so competitive, I would rather pay slightly more in interest and work with a lender that offers more.

There are a couple of lenders out there who are offering really good fixed rates starting from 4.28% where you can add up to $20,000 year in extra repayments.

There are some other good variable options out there as well...

Back