Bigga

A friend has the following property for sale:

http://www.domain.com.au/Public/Sea...roperty+Types&searchterm=Bigga&sort=price-asc

It is situated in a the town of Bigga, which has a police station, garage, community hall, church, shop, pub and the house is 500 metres from the golf club. It is 20 kms from the Wyangala dam, which she assures me has the best fishing and waterskiing in NSW!!!

The house is on a 1020 sq.metre flat and fenced block opposite the pub right in the town. The Lachlin Council have now made it impossible to build on any block of land less than 5 acres but you can build on a block that has an existing house on it, eg can demolish the house and build a new one.

She has used the house as a holiday retreat but with rising interest rates causing an increse in the payments on her house in Sydney she now needs to sell the Bigga house.

I don't know the area at all but she tells me its closer to Canberra than Sydney.

I just thought I would post it here as there are always SS's looking for really cheap places to renovate or detonate.

Chris

Back