Botany, Sydney

Would like to see the opinion of investors on this board in regards to Botany in Sydney. I need to buy something fairly close to airport, minimum 2 bedrooms, currently considering townhouses in Botany. Have had Hillsdale recommended but a bit of a rough suburb to live in (I would like to rent out intially but move into this one if the need arises, if rental availability keeps dropping the way it has). Am also looking at Arncliffe and the inner west. (such as Erskineville, but that is dearer than Botany with my budget of 450-550k). Which areas are best for growth?

hi eastside
not sure about botony but mascot has alot going on and in it at the moment so it may also pull up the value at botony.
hilldale has alot of the ex council housing and run down unit developments so you will get growth there as they get sold and redeveloped not sure on time frame thou.
I would be aiming at the airport domestic if posible as there is going to be alot of commercial in that are and that will bring with it demand.
macq and whole of the canal area is zoned commercial and tehre is alot of multi aimed for the area I have one at robey rd mascot that am working on at the moment.
adn the airport is trying to double its capacity and thats on top of the comm for the area so if you want that area aim for mascot, green square as these will for me see demand as the comm comes on line.

Back