Brisbane Market Collapsing!!!!!

Nah- not really. Just a bit of drama in the thread title to get your attention.

Went to Ray White South Brisbane auction last night and here are the results:

397 Oxley Rd Sherwood: sold 358k

1208/172 Grey St South Brisbane : bidding but passed in vendors bid 660k

372 Cliveden Ave Corinda- no bids- passed in on vendor bid 500k

The property at Corinda maybe was in the flood zone,from what you see that comes in your Business from sales contracts do you think Brisbane will take of again or everything slowed six months ago?..

So , any thought on what you thought they were worth ?

Your point?
:confused:
I always share auction results when I go to them. You never know if the info is useful to another forumite.

The property at Corinda maybe was in the flood zone,from what you see that comes in your Business from sales contracts do you think Brisbane will take of again or everything slowed six months ago?..
conveyancing has picked up a bit although it is not my bread and butter. I may be getting a conveyancer on this year when I expand/change premises but they will need to bring in their own work. I don't hobnob with enough agents.
So , any thought on what you thought they were worth ?

I thought the 1st one- the reason I went to the auction although I wasn't bidding- was worth high 300ks or low 400ks. House was a piece of junk but could be knocked down. 607m2 level block with services running to the front. I thought it went a bit under what it was worth but there was some spirited bidding.

conveyancing has picked up a bit although it is not my bread and butter. I may be getting a conveyancer on this year when I expand/change premises but they will need to bring in their own work. I don't hobnob with enough agents.
That may be why there are so many for lease-rent signs in the inner southside areas..

Back