Broker wanted

Hi

I am interested in having contact with a broker, preferably in South Australia.

My interest stems from some rather unpleasant recent dealings with a big four bank who were meant to do some refinancing of loans in January 2012 and we are still waiting for outcomes. They have also recently dismissed my relationship manager and frankly do not care about me or my business. I have a number of business associated accounts with them as well as finance on a broadacre farming property.

I am also wishing to embark on the purchase of an investment property and set up my strategy for the future.

Any contact details would be appreciated.

Hi

My interest stems from some rather unpleasant recent dealings with a big four bank who were meant to do some refinancing of loans in January 2012 and we are still waiting for outcomes. .

I guess the outcome some 3 mths later is probably NO :(

why dont they just say so, then you can get on with what you need to do !

ta
rolf

I am guessing this bank is NAB? Try any of the brokers who post here although none of them are from South Australia I'm afraid but these days it isn't that important as everything is all electronic.

Thanks for the replies

Bank in question is the ANZ.

Rolf, the answer is yes, and always should have been, they just do not care about timing or the fact that you are waiting for answers so that you can move on.

PT_Bear, I am located in country S.A. and would be happy to speak to anyone that would be interested in my business and developing a long term relationship. Obviously looking for someone with an interest in property investments who can help me along a bit.

I can be contacted on [email protected]

Like Aaron said, these days everything can be done via phone and email so you have the entire country to select a broker from. I would guess that only 10% - 20% of my business is from ACT clients.

Cheers

Jamie

Thanks for the replies

Bank in question is the ANZ.

Rolf, the answer is yes, and always should have been, they just do not care about timing or the fact that you are waiting for answers so that you can move on.

PT_Bear, I am located in country S.A. and would be happy to speak to anyone that would be interested in my business and developing a long term relationship. Obviously looking for someone with an interest in property investments who can help me along a bit.

I can be contacted on [email protected]

Jamiewho posted in this thread will get on well with you.

He has the patience and also lives in a small country town :)

ta
rolf

He has the patience and also lives in a small country town :)

You saying you have no patience, Rolf? Oh dear - I'm in trouble then!

cedben - you've had four top brokers reply to your question. Personally I use Rolf. He's in Qld - I'm in NSW - never met - all electronic - top guy - but any of the others are also highly recommended

Pick one and make contact. Get that ball rolling again

as per above but live in SA
also never even phoned him
also with a broker you get the other little bits of advice you dont know you need
i think its even better than having one locally they always want you to drop in to do this or that
this way you can both get back to each other when you have a free moment rather than the phones engaged or there in a meeting etc, and its all recorded in the emails so you can see exactly whats going on no need to try and remember

Thanks for the responses. I have been in contact with a broker from this forum. We will see where we end up.

Many thanks

Back