Browse project binned

LZaMKBJ.jpg

fracking_vargson_tap_fire.png

Broome certainly got what it wanted

no gas. no jobs. no future.

was up in darwin last week... that's a place abuzz. had to laugh tho, taxi drivers complaining about the cost of living - seriously it was $6.80 for a quality pint in a tourist preccinct! Before i knew the price I tried to use my credit card and she said it was below their minimum....I asked her crikey how high is your minimum?! with all the heat, cheap food, beer and backpackers it felt like bali

....except you cant swim at the beach, the public pools have crocs in them, visiting a park with a toddler is classed as "feeding the wildlife" and fishing is a health hazard.

Broome certainly got what it wanted

no gas. no jobs. no future.

was up in darwin last week... that's a place abuzz. had to laugh tho, taxi drivers complaining about the cost of living - seriously it was $6.80 for a quality pint in a tourist preccinct! Before i knew the price I tried to use my credit card and she said it was below their minimum....I asked her crikey how high is your minimum?! with all the heat, cheap food, beer and backpackers it felt like bali

I was in a shop in Broome...$50.00 min for a credit card transaction

Ran into some people from Perth up north on some of the cheap deals, staying at Cable Beach Club, Dinner at Matso's, out Fishing on a cheap charter deal

Back