Builders progress reports.

Does anyone else out there building new homes both IP and PPOR get "Building Progress Report's" from their builder.

People I speak to say no.

Our builder now send's out an updated version of this every 2 day's which is great and maybe all builder's should do same.

We also get happy snap's on request.

Saves a bit of worry, especially when building away from home, and allow's one to plan trip's and finances a bit easier.

I can't upload it for some reason, but it has every person involved in the project with contact name and number, when they will be on site, what they are doing, when they will finish and when the projected finish dates of the varous payment stages, and house will be.

Very handy

BB

Get a phone call every fortnight advising of progress and the next 2 week schedule. A written report sounds great. Is this through project home company?

Get a phone call every fortnight advising of progress and the next 2 week schedule. A written report sounds great. Is this through project home company?

That's a written report every 2 day's

Project home company, if you mean like Devine or Jennings, no.

A medium sized builder who build's under his own name, but also Cavalier and Coral. yes.

But Cavalier and Coral don't use his reporting method and have a seperate sales team..

BB

We used Metricon to build our PPOR and they have a site you can log onto that shows your progress and completion dates for specific tasks for example flooring, cabinets etc

The website seemed to get updated as things happened so I guess it was what you could call a daily update

Back