Buying In Doonside, Bunya Estate

Geez and to think I could have bought a house with land just 100 m from the station at Doonside for $320k around that time in 2012 but just couldn't get financing.... Damn partner.

This is so depressing reading this as a first home buyer... To think if I didn't bother studying at uni and just worked I would've had a house through this boom..Those comments at the beginning saying 550k for a house in Doonside is terrible lol goodluck getting anything in blacktown under 550k anymore..

3 Bed, 2 bath, 1 Garage Townhouses on 200M2 + lots. Freehold Title - ie no strata costs. NRAS approved, generating 8-9K CF+ Tax Free per annum. Bunya 550K. There ya go :)

Don't you just love these old threads, now we can really see what has happened over the last 2-3 years. What would this townhouse be worth today???

We now know anyone who purchased in Doonside/West Syd has made money, its still a rising market???:)

Last edited:
Don't you just love these old threads, now we can really see what has happened over the last 2-3 years. What would this townhouse be worth today???

We now know anyone who purchased in Doonside/West Syd has made money, its still a rising market???:)

Valuations on the upcoming 3 Bed townhomes are supporting prices above 600K, so I would suggest it is still a rising market. With the overhaul of the Bungarribee/Bunya park precinct and Badgery's Creek Airport , I think it's 10 year horizon looks quite good.

Valuations on the upcoming 3 Bed townhomes are supporting prices above 600K, so I would suggest it is still a rising market. With the overhaul of the Bungarribee/Bunya park precinct and Badgery's Creek Airport , I think it's 10 year horizon looks quite good.

Very nice, keep going you beautiful thing:)

Look! Up in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

No, it's the rising Super Sydney property market.

Rising faster than a duplex in a ex houso estate

More powerful than a full brick 4 x 2 x 2

Able to bypass council regulations in a single bound

Yes, it's Super Sydney.

My oh my... if 550K seemed "dear" just 2.5 - 3 years ago - what to make of Bunya 2015? The last few lots of land in Bunya were achieving $1200+ per square metre before it fully sold out in late 2014. 3 bed homes on 300M2 were going for high 700's - mid 800's... and 4 bedders on corner lots with a "massive" 500+m2 are now asking almost $1 Million.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-bungarribee-119342091

Gee, and people a complaining about how expensive The Ponds is .....

I cannot believe that 3-bedrooms on 300sqm are high 700s to 800s. Who is paying that?

Back