Buying in Frankston North

Jit,

You are probably right....and I have upset GordonGekko - notwithstanding that I did apologise in advance and I was only quoting Aussie Battler - and he did not cope the tirade of abuse.:rolleyes:

Nevertheless, N Frankston is in a good geographic location and I thought it was spoiled by every 2nd house (exaggeration I know GG) having a broken car on the front lawn with grass up to its windows, razor wire at the top of the Primary School fence, graffiti everywhere on fences and shops, shops vandalised by someone/ppl stealing letters or parts of signs etc etc.

The logical thing seemed to be to start again and with a population with a different mindset (lie me and John Howard) :).

Regards,
Aimjoy

Frankston was invaded by a huge gang of bikies around lunchtime today...

Was there some convention happening there or something??

sorry about that :) hehe .. but i know and live here :) soo yes you might have seen some bad houses but you should come visit me then i will show you the good parts :) .. there is always 2 sides of each story :)

aussie battler ; read what i said above LOL :) if you dont like it .. dont invest here or live here .. live somewhere else where they like people of your kind ... theeeheee.

a quick look in the news re. where you live aussiebattler :
(http://www.leadernews.com.au/article/2007/10/01/22919_my_melbourne.html)

ONE in five Mordialloc area residents has been a victim of crime, Leader's exclusive My
Melbourne survey has revealed. & Brazel has admitted to executing mother of two Mildred Hanmer, 51, in her hardware shop at 77 Warren Road, Mordialloc ....

horray for hollywood by the bay. NOT. ... lets tear it down and start over....

frankston north has a bad rep because of how things were looking 15-20 yrs ago....
today its much better. and still improving!

What you think Mordialloc residence steal from people in Mordialloc? It's the scum from Franga North coming into the area and breaking into the houses. Thats the only bad side to having a train line I suppose

Now i'm just stirring you, personally i'd live in Frankston North and wouldn't have any problems doing so.
When I was a kid Mordialloc/Parkdale wern't far off

yes plenty! there has been a taskforce from frankston council comming out and seeing how great fr.north is that they all bought houses in the pines because its so great. stay tuned for more updates!

I don't know the actual figures Righteous but a few REs have told me that there are many more DoH properties in Karingal than Fston Nth.
Don't know if this is spin to make me consider buying in the North but its something to investigate. Hope someone on here has a better idea than me

Bought in Frankston Nth in Late 2005. I have had one tenant in the house since(single Mum), who has never missed a rental payment or been late. Paid $154 for ex commision Concrete with 3 Bed on 615m2 with double garage. By my calcs it would currently fetch $215K+ to sell and has cost me about $1500 per yr so far out of pocket.

Plan is to put units on it in 5 -10 yrs time.

I still think there is room for it to go up further and be dragged along with the whole area.

What is the best area of Frankston North? Close to Ballarto Rd, Excelsior Drive, Monterey Blvd or Forest Drive?

Gee, i'm looking at alot but not sure my nuts are big enough to buy here.

maybe... there is a lovely threatend species in there .... anyone else got some info on this? how far from the actual road will the new freeway be built?

Do you know where most of the Housing Commision houses are located?
How long do you think this area will take to clean up?
Some of the houses don't look like they have 10yrs left in them

yes i do ... i was asking about the freeway not the quality of the houses on the street! ... houses can always be torn down and a new one can be built. ;-)

Back