buying process

We are interested in the house that was listed less than 1 week. We put a low ball on the first inspection open day. I have heard any feedback from EA yet after 3 days. How long should I contact agent?

Did you put an offer expiry date and time? If not, I'd just follow up with the agent and let them know you'd like to find out as you've found another property you'd like to pursue.

Did you put an offer expiry date and time? If not, I'd just follow up with the agent and let them know you'd like to find out as you've found another property you'd like to pursue.

+1! Always place a date and time you require reply with your offer, read some threads here on this process....

The offer is only valid for 3 clear business days unless otherwise specified.

If it is 10k less than a fixed price you should of heard back however if it was offers over 500k and you put in 490k I wouldn't expect anything but a no.

Was the offer written on the CoS (Contract of Sale) or did you just email it?

The offer is only valid for 3 clear business days unless otherwise specified.

If it is 10k less than a fixed price you should of heard back however if it was offers over 500k and you put in 490k I wouldn't expect anything but a no.

Was the offer written on the CoS (Contract of Sale) or did you just email it?
Offer was emailed. Talked to agent and found out that he is not happy with "subject to building inspection" as there is the stumps problem.

Should I re-negotiate the same price but subject to estimated cost to fixing the major structural defects less than $xx,xxx? estimated cost will be done by an appointed tradesman. If the estimated cost is greater than $xx,xxx, offering price will be considered.

If it is only STB then that is silly to reject as stumps are really would be 5-10k to fix. Either keep it STB or get a report done now and then you will know what it is going to cost.

Back