Calling All Slumlords - 25 dwellings 4 Sale inline - 2770

No way Detroit. We can select good quality tenants, decent people. We can rid the Druitt of trash and their staffies. Something the polititians (sic) have been unwilling or unable to do. Viva la Druitt !!

Do you honestly think we can get rid of the damn staffies? They're everywhere! It wouldn't be so bad if the owners looked after them. They sit in small backyards and are bored out of their minds. Or let to roam the streets. Either way, it isn't good for the dogs.

If you aren't willing or able to look after a pet, then DON'T GET ONE! It's really that simple.

Datto,I enjoyed the stuff about Bogan World. Datto you missed your calling. With an imagination like that you need to be writer. Being a Bogan myself we did have Bogan world called Australia's Wonderland.

Sorry - see it was DaveW ,I enjoyed the stuff about Bogan World. Datto you missed your calling. With an imagination like that you need to be writer. Being a Bogan myself we did have Bogan world called Australia's Wonderland.

Just a quick follow up.

The place has been done up nicely and is available for lease, according to the sign out front. Although I can't find it on realestate.com

What a great investment, great timing in the purchase. This should pull in close to half million bucks a year for the lucky owner (who appears to be from Victoria).

Do you honestly think we can get rid of the damn staffies? They're everywhere! It wouldn't be so bad if the owners looked after them. They sit in small backyards and are bored out of their minds. Or let to roam the streets. Either way, it isn't good for the dogs.

If you aren't willing or able to look after a pet, then DON'T GET ONE! It's really that simple.

staffies are Australia's new favourite dog. there everywhere

I personally love the staffies, loyal, fun loving and playful, my dog loves playing with them, run around all day, however my lifestyle does not suit there personality hence i got a different breed, Id like one but it be unfair to it, they are too energetic and too territorial if not controlled.

Id say 7 out of 10 staffy owners dont know what they really signed up for, a few do, however from my personal experience they dont.

There distance from the bull terrier, american pit bull and American staffy is not too dissimilar

They do not like other animals unless brought up with them

If you go to any pound there are plenty there, WHY???

No way Detroit. We can select good quality tenants, decent people. We can rid the Druitt of trash and their staffies. Something the polititians (sic) have been unwilling or unable to do. Viva la Druitt !!

I do a lot of work in Melbourne inner East, ie Toorak, Kew, Camberwell and Balwyn

You would be amazed how many staffies are family pets in this area.

Just a quick follow up.

The place has been done up nicely and is available for lease, according to the sign out front. Although I can't find it on realestate.com

What a great investment, great timing in the purchase. This should pull in close to half million bucks a year for the lucky owner (who appears to be from Victoria).

so all 25 dwellings were renovated!?!?!?

staffies are Australia's new favourite dog. there everywhere

I personally love the staffies, loyal, fun loving and playful, my dog loves playing with them, run around all day, however my lifestyle does not suit there personality hence i got a different breed, Id like one but it be unfair to it, they are too energetic and too territorial if not controlled.

Id say 7 out of 10 staffy owners dont know what they really signed up for, a few do, however from my personal experience they dont.

There distance from the bull terrier, american pit bull and American staffy is not too dissimilar

They do not like other animals unless brought up with them

If you go to any pound there are plenty there, WHY???

You're right they can be really vicious with other dogs. We brought our golden retriever pup to a dog park once and a staffy there went straight for him trying to latch onto his neck repeatedly without any provocation at all. Needless to say I hate staffys now and won't ever bring my dogs to another dog park. In my mind there are so many good natured dogs that are good with other dogs, great with people, great with kids, why on earth do people continue to breed and own dogs that are only 1 or 2 out of 3? Yes I understand all the staffy owners who love their dog and their dog is great with them, etc... but if it can be vicious with other dogs then why own it? My golden retrievers literally give people hugs when they visit my house and try to scratch behind other dogs ears by nibbling them for crying out loud...

I swear it wasn't there last night when I checked.

so all 25 dwellings were renovated!?!?!?

Checked google maps and it looks like it.

When I drove past, it was difficult to see the properties due to the high fence.

I didn't want to climb the fence and have a peek in case a copper drove past on Poppondetta Rd and see me on the fence with the jimmy bar hanging out my back pocket.

Last edited:
I didn't want to climb the fence and have a peek in case a copper drove past on Poppondetta Rd as see me on the fence with the jimmy bar hanging out my back pocket.

a person scaling a fence with a jimmy bar would perfectly fit the area,

carry on!

There are 2 address purchased by the same company.
7 Niland Crescent Blackett, NSW, 2770 (12 dwellings)
252 Popondetta Road Blackett, NSW, 2770 (13 dwellings)
each transaction showing $1.81m

I was wondering the total paid was infact $3.82m for 25 dwellings and not $1.81m...
It will be $70K per dwelling if on $1.81m, sound to be too cheap??

what ever.. and why am I drilling into bogan analysis anyway? come tomorrow the bogan returns to find their home been upgraded :D

I " think" it's $1.81M each...So total $3.62M ~$144,800 each.

7 Niland Crescent Blackett, NSW, 2770 (12 dwellings) - 1.181
252 Popondetta Road Blackett, NSW, 2770 (13 dwellings) - 1.181

bogans r 4ever

what ever.. and why am I drilling into bogan analysis anyway? come tomorrow the bogan returns to find their home been upgraded :D

Wash your mouth out! Remember it has been the bogans that have made some property investors rich by pushing down house prices on an unprecedented scale! Viva la bogan!

I " think" it's $1.81M each...So total $3.62M ~$144,800 each.

7 Niland Crescent Blackett, NSW, 2770 (12 dwellings) - 1.181
252 Popondetta Road Blackett, NSW, 2770 (13 dwellings) - 1.181

$1.81M total. RPData shows both transactions as MULTIPLE, which means they paid $1.81M for multiple properties - this is quite common on RPData.

How cheap is that! Owners must be laughing all the way to the bank,if they can lease all the properties. Looking at the advertisement there appears to be special conditions - maybe only bogans are allowed to rent the place lol.

Back