capital growth, median and yield statistics Sydney market?

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to gather detailed information on the Sydney property market; things like capital growth, yield and median price on a suburb by suburb basis, both current and historical (e.g., 1, 3, 5, 10 year averages).

On a similar vein, I'd also be interested in getting detailed and recent property sale information for a given suburb (e.g., sale price, features, address of property).

Can anyone recommend a good source for these? I don't mind outlaying some cash for comprehensive, accurate and timely reports.

Also, has anyone tried the Residex 'Prediction Reports' (or similar products), and did these help you to make an informed decision on your next IP acquisition? Any feedback on these services would be most welcome :D

Thanks for the tip agent007; I'm just checking out their website but it was not that obvious as to where I could download the data I mentioned.

Without seeing API magazine I would hazard a guess that it contains only current data and not any longer term historical trends?
If so does anyone else have any further resources they can suggest for both queries
Cheers guys

Back