car, building and contents insurance ways to save pls but easy claims if needed pls.

which companies have others found helpful and cheaper with prices and claims for house building contents car insurance please.

or what have others learnt in trying to save on house contents car insurance please.

when i do searches to find other threads on this i dont seem to have much luck at all i simply put in the word insurance and it didnt come up with one full helpful thread. is there a better way of searching on this site for similar previous topics pls.

car and house contents insurance are quite hefty bills
have others really had success with cutting their bills down

a current affair and such always show programs of saving plenty if you DONT
GO WITh your supposedly loyalty price that if you get a quote from start you'll do better. is this true

and do you really want to be chopping and changing companies every year with the lowest quote

aswell some may be easier if you do have to make a claim one year

which companies have others found helpful and cheaper
or what have others learnt in trying to save on house contents car insurance please.

would anyone use those without offices that say because they are only online they are cheaper. who would you call when there is a problem? would it be more difficult to not be worth the savings?

when i do searches to find other threads on this i dont seem to have much luck at all i simply put in the word insurance and it didnt come up with one full helpful thread. is there a better way of searching on this site for similar previous topics pls.

Yes, there is a better way.

Do a google search like this:
site:somersoft.com "house insurance" "claims"
where what you put in quotation marks is the exact phrase or word/s you are wanting to search on.

If you have a mortgage you'll generally find your bank can offer you cheap (but not necessarily good) insurance.

We went with CBA for a year - saved about $20 a month - but they came up short on features when we wanted the third policy and we went back to our old insurance company. Old company had a discount for multiple policies with them.

What are you paying anyway? I'm paying about $130pm for three policies ... two house, one car.

Back