cash deal

hi all
people have asked for a good deal on property so here is one not sure how long it will stay up
I have a clent that has a mezz funder to 3 mil into one of his site
that funder wants there money back and in a hurry as there funder is having issues to say the least( and I know both funding groups)
I have negotiated with the funder to take 1.6 mil and they walk away.
and they will accept that.
so the client will give 20% discount on his units and these are high quality units
and will pay 20% interest rate per annum on the cash into the projectmand will pay that monthly
and the term is 2 years.
yes the money is into the site and its 20% rate and 20% of the units and they are signed contracts.
these will be pooled funds to get to the 1.6 mil.
and for the new people to investing me and my group will do the structure for you you have to pay the setup costs for the structures(ie the registration etc) and we have the funder to take out the finance of the end product
the loans are all approved and the only reason that we are at this stage is the second funders issue.
the gross lvr thru the project to the end is 56.8%
I wont post the lenders or the site place put will send you the clients email if the person is interested
this is construction lending as well
I have sent this out already to most of my people so thought people here if interested pm me

Back