CBA statement from bank for tax return received?

Hi,

it is my first time doing tax return with IP.

Will i be receiving a statement from the CBA bank regarding how much interest is paid to this loan account etc?

If you are from CBA too, have you received yours? not sure how long CBA will send that out (if any)?

should i still be waiting?

cheers,
Scott

Good question, I'm with CBA but can't remember off hand. I know you get loan statements I think every quarter, don't think you get an annual one.

Finished my tax work the other day, and to find out the interest for each loan, I just log onto NetBank > View Accounts > Account Information > (select loan account you want) and at the bottom of the resulting loan information page it will have 'Loan Interest' for this period, last financial year and this financial year.

Voila. :)

Hi,

it is my first time doing tax return with IP.

Will i be receiving a statement from the CBA bank regarding how much interest is paid to this loan account etc?

If you are from CBA too, have you received yours? not sure how long CBA will send that out (if any)?

should i still be waiting?

cheers,
Scott

print it off the internet

I have received my quarterly loan statement from CBA (ending 30th June) and on it is a entry reporting the total interest paid for the full financial year.

Regards,

Jason

Good question, I'm with CBA but can't remember off hand. I know you get loan statements I think every quarter, don't think you get an annual one.

Finished my tax work the other day, and to find out the interest for each loan, I just log onto NetBank > View Accounts > Account Information > (select loan account you want) and at the bottom of the resulting loan information page it will have 'Loan Interest' for this period, last financial year and this financial year.

Voila. :)

Awesome, thanks for that!

Back