Central Coast Investors,N.S.W.

Has anyone had any dealings(good or bad) with a company by the name of East Coast Financial Management,Terrigal.
One of their principles goes by the name of Maderson Ford(financial strategist).
Also, would love to hear from any local investors to compare strategies.

Thanks, Coop.

I dont think too many of us on here use companies to source property ? (which is usually what these companies do)

Post some more info on what they do ? Are they fin planners ? Or do they source IP's ?

Hi Coop,

I live in Terrigal, but have never heard of them. But then we don't use others to source our property, we find them ourselves.
It has gotten pretty expensive in areas of the Central Coast. We have a few in Terrigal, but it's pretty hard to find anything under 400k these days here. That's not to say you can't find them, you just have to always be looking. Let us know what they say if you contact them.

Cheers,
Kathryn

Yes.

I have had dealings ( and am currently organising finance ) with Maderson from East Coast Financial Services and have found him to be very professional and knowledgeable. Would recommend them!!

Busted Judith!:)

I can vouch for Maderson. Absolutely wonderful guy, honest, knows his stuff, gives great advice, will do the right thing by you and dances really well.;)

Regards JO

Last edited:
Yes interesting first post, dug the archives of 2003 to come up with the goods.

everyones entitled to a plug tho i guess.

Back