Chippendale 1 bedroom NSW Cheap as chips.

Hi Guys,

I have been told about apartments in Chippendale NSW which are 1 bedders, 1 bathroom and single garage, which are selling for $240K and approx. renting for $395.

What are your thoughts on it?

I am still trying to get information for this but to me it seems like its almost too good to be true (in my opinion).

I am not sure.

I still need to get a bit more information but was just wondering if anyone knows of any reasons why this would be going for so low when other 1 bedders within and around the area are averaging $300K

Actually, just had a look and found that it is fully furnished.

Silly quesition but by fully furnished would that mean that by me purchasing this property i will have to furnish the apartment?

do you have a link to these apartments on domain or realestate.com.au? also, some parts of chippendale are a bit rough (crime-wise) near the brewery etc.

i really should put this all into one post but am thinking as the day goes on.

Could it be possible that this is a Serviced Apartment? It is advertised as being in the "Waldorf Apartments"

Actually, just had a look and found that it is fully furnished.

Silly quesition but by fully furnished would that mean that by me purchasing this property i will have to furnish the apartment?

No... that means that when you buy it, it comes with all the furniture already in it.

Back