Christmas lights in Sydney

My daughter has a fascination with lights so I want to take her around see some nice Christmas light decorations on houses.

Any suggestions where? Around the inner west area is good :)

There are some great ones in Borgnis St, Davidson (Belrose/Frenchs Forest area if you haven't heard of Davidson) they get coach loads of people there to see the lights. Also Katrina Ave, Mona Vale and Rose St, Wheeler Heights are pretty good. Friends of mine on the Central Coast go to the Hunter Valley to see the Christmas Lights & from memory he mentioned snow balls - as in make them from real snow and throw them at each other. Maybe someone up that way can shed some light

Thanks for the location guys. Any more suggestions?
My daughter goes to bed around 7:30-8:00pm, can probably stretch it a little, so i don't want to venture too far away.

Try Luxford Rd at the Druitt. They're not as fancy as other areas but far more entertaining when there's a domestic going on....plenty of blue lights also lol.

Nek, there is a street in Ashbury called Second Street. That would be the best one. Sort of on the fringe of the inner west. The whole street participates.

The ones at chipping norton are good just near the shopping centre and there used to be great ones at Lugano. The ones at Lugano are huge they even had the street blocked off. Also try the cascades down Campbeltown way. They have streets of lights. :):)

Not to sure nek I haven't been there for years. I know the cascades still running. I think they do lights and people that go around and look can do a coin donation for charities. They are worth having a look at.

Back