Citibank

used to do a fair bit of commercial, but when they pulled that segment, they have been rather harsh wth their reviews on existing comm loans.

if they came back into that market id be less inclined to use them.

ta
rolf

I used them, but several years ago now. I'd echo what Rolf said - it's quite a flexible product, but you pay for it. If you don't need all the features that it has, and can finance the deal elsewhere, then you can probably get a cheaper product.

I just put a couple of clients with them. Credit was pretty quick and quite reasonable. Their cashout to 90% no questions asked policy is a broker's (and property investor's) dream come true.

Rate is 6.69% right now, which is normally cheaper than CBA and Westpac, and their servicing calculator is pretty good, taking non Citibank debts at actual payments, so I quite like them right now.

used to do a fair bit of commercial, but when they pulled that segment, they have been rather harsh wth their reviews on existing comm loans.

if they came back into that market id be less inclined to use them.

ta
rolf
When did Citi get out of commercial Rolf?

We once used Citibank for a loan from construction. We were told it applied from time of lockup. But their definition of lockup was my definition of moving in.

Fortunately the builder was very helpful and didn't charge us hugely for making a late payment to him.

Back