Cockney Rhyming Slang

Tossing up where to go next. I want to do more dive courses then instruct somewhere warm...
Ah this is on my agenda for the new year. I got back last week from Puerto Galera which is the cheapest place I've come across to dive at 800 pesos (AU$20). Plan to go back at the end of this month and do my rescue diver ticket then look at becoming a dive master so I can work over there. Do you know what steps are involved to become a dive master and if foreigners can easily work in the Philippines?

Ah this is on my agenda for the new year. I got back last week from Puerto Galera which is the cheapest place I've come across to dive at 800 pesos (AU$20). Plan to go back at the end of this month and do my rescue diver ticket then look at becoming a dive master so I can work over there. Do you know what steps are involved to become a dive master and if foreigners can easily work in the Philippines?

Email me mate

I did the DM earlier this year. 5 weeks, 60+ dives, accm for less than $1500

just picked up on this thread - brings back great memories especially for a long term expat.

A couple that have stayed with me over the years from reading the UK's Viz magazine as a lad;

All to do with relieving oneself of a full bladder;

I'm going out to;

- turn my bike around
- shave a horse
- talk to an old man about a dog
- take a chinese singing lesson

there were more but those are the ones I remember.

Back