Commonwealth Bank Turnaround time

I have just purchased a property earlier this week. My homeloan application was submitted by my broker two days ago. I had a pre-approval previously so right now I am just converting it to a full approval.

How long does it take for Commonwealth to approve my loan at this time of the year?

Thanks for your help.

You mean an unconditional approval?? That will only happen after they've reviewed all your documentation (2-3 days), and have the valuation report in their hands (3-5 days).

You mean an unconditional approval?? That will only happen after they've reviewed all your documentation (2-3 days), and have the valuation report in their hands (3-5 days).

Yeah unconditional approval.

One other question, once I receive an unconditional approval and signed the loan docs then it is pretty much confirmed that I will get the loan. Is that right? Am I correct to say that they will not pull out last minute before settlement?

Sorry I am just being paranoid as buying a house is a big milestone for me.

Yeah unconditional approval.

One other question, once I receive an unconditional approval and signed the loan docs then it is pretty much confirmed that I will get the loan. Is that right? Am I correct to say that they will not pull out last minute before settlement?

Sorry I am just being paranoid as buying a house is a big milestone for me.

Hi

Rare that they would pull out before settlement once they have provided an uncon approval.

ta

rolf

Well, if half-way through the loan process you lose your job, and they find out...

If they dont know one lost his/her job after the unconditional offer and signed loan docs then the loan will still go through right? Will they verify that one have a job just before the settlement?

If they dont know one lost his/her job after the unconditional offer and signed loan docs then the loan will still go through right? Will they verify that one have a job just before the settlement?

They usually do an employment check when you apply. After that they don't check again - so don't worry.

Back