Daimien Patterson's free property investor course?

This popped up in my Facebook feed ...

http://propertyinvestmentmentor.com.au/free-training/

I've done a search on Somersoft for this person but came up empty. Has anyone heard of this person and/or has done his courses?

I'm not a fan of property investing seminars where they do the hard sell but this one promises "no selling". It claims to be worth $1,995 but you can do the one-day training course for free.

Is there a catch?! :confused:

Yeah, sounds like a bit of an unknown at the moment.

Maybe he's 'good' (i.e. just selling education), maybe OK (pushing products he makes fair commissions on), maybe bad (hard pushing products he makes high/undisclosed commissions on).

Lol

It's interesting that he has got to be:

"Australia's #1 Most Trusted Property Investment Strategist"

when no one on the famous Somersoft Forum has heard of him.

It's interesting that he has got to be:

"Australia's #1 Most Trusted Property Investment Strategist"

when no one on the famous Somersoft Forum has heard of him.

Trusted by himself, his dead cat and best friend
His strategy: buy property.................

This popped up in my Facebook feed ...

http://propertyinvestmentmentor.com.au/free-training/

I've done a search on Somersoft for this person but came up empty. Has anyone heard of this person and/or has done his courses?

I'm not a fan of property investing seminars where they do the hard sell but this one promises "no selling". It claims to be worth $1,995 but you can do the one-day training course for free.

Is there a catch?! :confused:

With any seminar, the catch is.....don't leave the seminar until you buy something:D

I got an advertisement email saying that his book is being given away and I entered my email address only to be sent an email confirming subscription! No books were emailed. Thus I won't recommend to anyone that this one could be trustworthy!

Hi Singo,

I work with Daimien and I just saw your post about not receiving the free book. That shouldn't have happened. After submitting your details, a link should have appeared in your window and directly in your inbox. I do apologise - I'm not sure what went wrong. I have tested the form and everything appears to be working, and I haven't heard of this problem happening to anyone else.

If you don't mind and would still like the book, please email me directly at [email protected] and I'll send you the book straight away. Anyone else on the forum here is also welcome to email me with concerns/questions.

Warm regards,

-Ange

Thanks Ange for sending the ebook to me! Initially I thought such book never existed :D I reckon the we page is working properly now.

It is a 100 page ebook with loads of info!

Back