Darwin - Develop or sell ???

Afternoon all,

Number crunching is all very well although in weighing up options I stumbled across this site and thought it well worth asking questions, given the number of well informed responses posted.

With Inpex established and the very high possibly of others coming to Darwin. I am seeking suggestions on marketing options for my property and or if developing it further would be a better option.

In Holtze I have 5 acres suitable for multiple dwellings with future development potential. It’s a corner block less than 5 minutes from Palmerston and all conveniences. A 2 year old 3 bedroom home, well appointed 2 bathroom, big verandas, versatile easily extended and inexpensively. No passing traffic, surrounded by bush, huge shed ect ect.

I've been away for a quite a few months and have just discovered there is a property for sale at the other end of my road, no less appealing although on 2 acres with no development potential, asking above 1.4 M :eek: !!!

Rgds Dave

Sounds like a keeper to me

Sounds like a keeper to me, but I guess you need weigh up what the cash could do for you elsewhere?

Back