Darwin Investor

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good solicitor/settlement agent in Darwin? Any Darwin investor out there, Im looking at an area called Farrar at the moment.

I appreciate any comments and advise.

Happy Investing :)

Cheers

how'd everything go?
12 Month Price Growth 89.0%
hope you got in.

and this is a perfect example of why you can't trust stats in an area you don't know and understand.

Farrar was a brand new suburb and the only sales were vacant land sales (in the 60 to 200k region).

Now that houses have been built and a few sold it suddenly looks like there has been monumental price growth, where really it has hardly moved.

how'd everything go?
12 Month Price Growth 89.0%
hope you got in.

Im in,
never saw this growth, not to say I havent done extremely well in suburb, just not to 89%
hhmmm where did it go....
Look a little harder into the figues and see that it will be clouded by a lot of land release sales,this is a new housing estate.
Tho I still recomend if you can get into the lower end of the properties in Farrar jump on them, be looking at about 400K for the older properties which are approx 5-6yrs old.

I came across with a website listing historiacal sales for NT before but couldn't find at all, can anybody give me a hint please

Definitely Luke.
I'd say 11 months later since your post you will pay at least $100,000 more, if you're lucky.

Im in,
never saw this growth, not to say I havent done extremely well in suburb, just not to 89%
hhmmm where did it go....
Look a little harder into the figues and see that it will be clouded by a lot of land release sales,this is a new housing estate.
Tho I still recomend if you can get into the lower end of the properties in Farrar jump on them, be looking at about 400K for the older properties which are approx 5-6yrs old.

Hi Gladi8tor

I'll answer your question. Can recommend 'Trevor Tschirpig Conveyancing' -they have an office in Palmerston and are very experienced.:)

Back