Davoren Park SA

Hi everyone,
What is your opinion about house prices growth in Davoren Park. I bought a pair of semis in 2008 at 335K since then the market has down an d down. Is there any sign of improvement? Do you advise me to hold or sell for loss. Appreciate you view.
Thank you
S

If you bought for 335k that must have been at the peak? Prices are rising again but havent surpassed thru previous highs as yet.

Also, Davoren park is less desirable than the surrounding areas.

How many sqm are the semis on? Is it a regular share, or irregular?

If they are on <1000sqm total you'll have a long while to go for prices in the market to recover, though if you have a *large* allotment the prices are creeping upwards towards 300k again.

As to whether to cut your losses or not, depends on your strategy moving forward. I'd take a guess that even at the price you paid, they would be CF neutral/positive. Taking a hit and not having an cash on exit wouldn't make it very attractive, unless there was ongoing holding costs eating away at the investment.

Thank you D.T and CJay for the advice. Yes I actually bought during peak and the area is approx. 1200 and renting for 440 for both. Its good to hear that the market is improving hope it will recover in future.
Rhank you so much.

Back