December Melbourne IP Group meeting

This was also posted on the MSN IP forum, everyone from the Somersoft forum is also invited, details below (Note: it is the last meeting of the year):

Folks,

as I didn't receive any feedback on alternative venues, therefore I went with option 1 (from my original suggestions). The details of the meeting are:

Day/Date: Tuesday 17th of December, 2002
Address: Cnr Ballarat Rd & Hoadley Crt, Footscray
Building: Building A (building to your right as you are crossing at the pedestrian crossing)
Room: A321 (Groovy room fit for the occassion)
Parking: Plenty opposite the campus
Note: Coffee making facilities will be available
Time: 7pm start, although I will be there & the room will be open from 6.30pm
Cost: Free of course ;)

Now going back to Option 1, if all attendees could bring along some edible goodies to be shared throughout the evening it would be greatly appreciated. These goodies should be finger foods, ie. sandwiches, chips, nuts, cakes, biscuits, etc... Note: I will bring along plastic plates, serviettes & foam cups for our coffees (along with Milk/sugar/coffee)...

Now in terms of an Agenda, we will keep it very informal & pretty much cover topics being brought up by members on the night. The only formality I would like to cover (as part of our housekeeping) is to fix some dates for next year's meetings to speak to prospective guest speakers & book them in nice & early).

I hope to see you there, and remember, you don't have to RSVP & everyone is invited...

Cheers,

MannyB

Last edited:
Back