Depreciation Schedulers-Which one ?

Need to get a dep schedule done soon and would like some opinions.

Washington Browne or Deppro.

Never done it before so was hoping someone may steer me in the right direction.

Cheers

Hi jraff

I haven't used either of those two companies (except to get a quote from WB once) but I have used BMT a number of times and they are excellent. Last year I had them review a depreciation schedule I had for a Sydney IP from a smaller firm, as I suspected it wasn't as comprehensive as it should be. I ended up getting BMT to do a whole new report and gained over $5k in extra depreciations just in the first year.

I also know a few people who use Depreciator and they have been equally impressed.

Angela

BMT or Depreciators.

Talk to Scott from Depreciators. He is a Somersoft local.
Very helpful, used him to for 3 of mine earlier last month.

I have used Depreciator 4 times and their reports are thorough and easy to read. Have nothing else to compare them to but was happy enough with them to keep using their services.

I was doing some more research so went and looked at Washington Browns website then what I tend to look at most is big clients or people that trust a company. I go a lot on what others say so looking at their "who trusts us" section and click on a few of them - some of them dont recommend Washington Brown at all?

I was doing some more research so went and looked at Washington Browns website then what I tend to look at most is big clients or people that trust a company. I go a lot on what others say so looking at their "who trusts us" section and click on a few of them - some of them dont recommend Washington Brown at all?

Thanks for pointing that out! Hard to keep up.

Rest assured all the corporations on the home page use us - we'll be putting up lots of case studies you can read soon (I've been saying that for about 3 months!)

Regards

Tyron

Thanks heaps for all the opinions. After speaking with a few ppl aswell, I'm going to use Deppro as my accountant has also recommended I use them.

Back