DIY home sales

I know I saw a thread re: this recently, but could not find it.

Saw this crowd on the "Today" show this morning and thought it could be a good idea for some.

http://www.nocommission.com.au/default.aspx

These guys run an add on RE'Com and Domain plus provide vals and signage for a flat fee.

In some circumstances an agent may be a better choice, some agents are worth the money, if they can get their fee+ on top of what you could have.

But in the market I am about to sell in,(Rocky) houses are selling themselves, and all the agents do is stand there, Just like they have done for the last 5 years, don't return calls and don't chase up properties that I am after.

I can only assume other prospective sales get treated the same.

They have had it too easy (in this area) for too long.IMHO

I had ten years of sales background so feel that I could be as good at it as some of these "Cowboys" (literally) that have had 10 minutes. After all, I can just stand there as well.

Dave

ANREPS

COMFREE

I'm sure there's many others; one of the older guys I work with whose been buying and selling property for donkeys, does all his own sales and can't work why anyone wouldn't

Doesn't cost much for a sign, ad's in the paper mainly promote agents and he's dealing direct he tell's me ;)

Interesting line on that link, what the???

NB realestate.com.au + justlisted.com.au are not available for private sellers.

Dave

Oh yes, the fine print,
They are listing REA above it though, I am now not sure what this means,
Cheers
Bill

Back