Equity but no cash. What to do?

Come on.
Business is fun and challenging.
I started a business just 2 years ago and have just bought 1st IP, settles tomorrow!
Now can pretty much buy outright a 350K property every year from current profits.

I'm glad I spent a couple of years to increase my income rather than be on my previous crappy 35-40K income only to save and invest very slowly.

Good Luck

Spider.

If you don't mind me asking, what type of business did you start?

Ok.. understand this in 'theory'...question I'm still trying to get my head around is funding debt with debt. Maybe I need a mind shift...can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

So long as the gross asset values are growing much more than the debt then it's managable. Typcially houses grow 7-10% per year, and the initial NG shortfall might be 2% after tax. So if the asset is growing 7-10% and the debt is only increasing at 2%, your equity is increasing.

Thanks BlackSpider...understand what you are saying :)

Thanks Twich...makes sense...I guess one has to be 'comfortable' with that 'risk'. mmmm food for thought. Thanks :)

hi blackspider. Would you mind if I ask what your import website is. Or you could PM me if you don't want to disclose this on open forum

Back