Estate Master DF vs Feastudy software

Hey guys

Was wandering if anyone has had any experience with Estate Master Development Feasibilty and Feastudy and are there any major differences between the two programs?

Feastudy seems very similar to Estate Master (from looking at their demo) with the only noticeable difference being the price! (Estate Master DF: $3,380, Feastudy $770).

Cheers
Theo

hi Theo M
estate master is more a lenders software and most send out there evaluation using this programme and feastudy is a very good programme but is more aimed at developers.
and it is a relatively good programe and I have bought a copy and its just updated to version 7 and is very handy to have for evaluating a site and programming a build time.

Estate Master

Have used both feastudy and Estate master in my role role as a feasability analyst. Although I don't foot the bill for the products my preference is for Estate Master as it is a industry standard, has greater support, training and has more features. I use it for relatively large projects so the detail is nessesary but if for smaller developments the feastudy would be fine and is simpler to use for someone starting out.

All the big developers would use Estate Master and many valuers. The likes of St.George Bank would request it for property finance proposal.

We use Estate Master for some of our clients and I have found the product and support to be superb. Very easy to use, comprehensive and takes into account many of the variables found in project development.

I have used Estatemaster and to be honest, it doesn't do anything that you can't set up on Excel. And when you set up your own on Excel, you can actually understand what is happening, rather than entering a heap of variables and having the answer spat out at you. I think it gives you more of a feel for the project/development. Just my opinion though.

Boods

Back