Feedback on 'Reventon Investments'

We have been approached by 'Reventon Investments' to have an office consultation re:finances and investment.

Has anyone had dealings with his company? Good/ Bad

Is it a good idea to have this consult? Cost of $330?

Any feedback on this company or on other companies offering similar services - pros and cons would be appreciated.

Run for the hills

Run for the hills

MC1, have you had dealings with these guys? I have been contacted by Reventon also, to discuss purchasing a IP on the National Rental Affordability Scheme. Do I need to be wary? I haven't met with them or filled in or signed anything but was going to have a look at it....

How I was approached

My details were taken from an enquiry I made on the net about NRAS - attached to a gov site. Some guy calls me and says they have people who can come out and explain NRAS.
This guy comes out and he is from Reventon. We thought it wouldn't hurt to see what he had to say so I didn't send him on his way. Anyway at the end I told him that we had been mislead by the person who arranged the meeting. I also asked him who the ABC group was - becasue that is who we thought was coming out. I can't recall now what it stands for but he said that it is an agency that get people's details and pass them on to companies like reventon - and Reventon pay them a fee. He said it was not the first time he had met potential clients to find out that they had been given misleading info.
The guy did not have a lot to say on NRAS but was very interested in signing us up for the next stage - I assume that is where they would have tried to sell us something but we failed their $$ test.

I was also very recently contacted and had an appointment. As mentioned in the blog -very timely as I had just had my appointment with my tax accountant.
My story and investments to date are very similar to Peter's.I would like to develop more cash flow and am personally more intested in diversifying my portfolio with some shares and really was seeking advice on how to get into the market. Iunderestand how houses generate income from rent to help serviv=ce borrowed moey but fail to understand how to set up investments with shares.
The main thrust of the Reventon consultation was to get us signed up for the next stage. I guess we wait and see if we meet there fincial guidelines.

Back