Fertile Land - NSW Acreage

Hi All,

I am looking at combining with a few other families to buy a good piece of land in country NSW.

The idea is to find a property that is fertile and a good spot to just get away and build and setup a self sustained house.

Any one have suggestions on locations .. it must be away from the coastline and atleast 200-300kms in land in NSW.

Some may say this is a backup plan to what might happen in the future if the proverbial hits the fan :)

What is your "looking" distance and price range?

Does it have to be within 2-3 hours of Sydney? Anything further than "nipping up after work on Friday" and you probably wouldn't use it.

re

Depends on what kind of disaster you are expecting. If its economic, then the plan may work, provided you have a good supply of seedings and animals.

However, if its a natural catastrophy, or significant climate change, then you may find what is fertile now may not be so when that happens.

Warrenkh.2012

Hi All,

I am looking at combining with a few other families to buy a good piece of land in country NSW.

The idea is to find a property that is fertile and a good spot to just get away and build and setup a self sustained house.

Any one have suggestions on locations .. it must be away from the coastline and atleast 200-300kms in land in NSW.

Some may say this is a backup plan to what might happen in the future if the proverbial hits the fan :)

Zombies?

You probably don't need to go that far inland to get a good piece of isolated country property.

What is your "looking" distance and price range?

Does it have to be within 2-3 hours of Sydney? Anything further than "nipping up after work on Friday" and you probably wouldn't use it.

yeah .. lets say bathurst / dubbo type areas and surroundings ..

Depends on what kind of disaster you are expecting. If its economic, then the plan may work, provided you have a good supply of seedings and animals.

However, if its a natural catastrophy, or significant climate change, then you may find what is fertile now may not be so when that happens.

Warrenkh.2012

agreed .. although its possible to go underground as well :)

Zombies?

You probably don't need to go that far inland to get a good piece of isolated country property.

agreed ..as long as the criteria fits

even if nothing happens .. you have nothing to lose ..

but if something does happen .. then you win.

Somewhere off the putty road or to the northwest of wombeyan caves or taralga.

Then all you have to worry about are mutant hillbillies.

It's closer today than at any other point in history - possibly because having not happened yet it can't be any other way but you never know do you?

That is a logic fail.

You cannot know this as fact.

I would argue that there has been a series of armageddons over time. See, for instance, the death of the dinosaurs. Unless the next one happens in 65 million years, which is a statical possibility (not probability) then your hypothesis is incorrect.

Still, I'd love a few acres in the sticks for assorted boys weekend style activities :D

i wouldn't go as far as to say its the end of the world .. but here is my point of view ..

there is great change coming .. or should i say a great shift in human consciousness.

i am not going to go into too much detail here now .. but if u want more info pls private msg and i am happy to share.

this shift is astrological and spiritual .. the way we have been living to date, destroying the environment, phony wars, psychological, biological and physical warfare against the human being is coming an end.

the end or shift will come at a price .. either global collapse of the fraudulent banking system , natural disasters caused by magnetic forces as we go through an asteroid belt that only occurs every 20,000 yrs causing, satellites to go offline, interruptions to anything and everything electronic

the only way to survive such anarchy to go live a self sustained life.

more info if requested.

Back