From: Mr S

Hi all,

Could somebody help me please.

I own a 50% share in a property - Tenants in common.

I need to re-finance and am looking for a lender that will be willing to take my share of the property only for security and not require my co-owner to have their name on the loan or have them go guarantor.

Any names of financial institutions that can help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards Mr S
Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1
From: Rolf Latham

Hi Mr S

Highly unlikely and in actual fact probably illegal.

In case of default a lender needs to take possession. Obviously this can not happen unless all parties to the title have agreed to the mortgage- essentially guaranteed the loan.


Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1.1
From: R S

Are you in Melbourne? If so call Jedi Finance on 03 9873 8161 and Speak to Martin.
They'll sort you out. Just say Reynaldo referred you to em.

good luck!
Last edited by a moderator:
From: Michael G

We the aforementioned deny all knowledge of such existence to companies previously stated in related text.

That should do it huh?

Michael G.
Last edited by a moderator: