First post! Please advise :)

3 years to achieve a $4mil portfolio (extension may be required :p). Ambition is the 1st step isn't it ;)

You'll probably be disappointed with what you can achieve in 2-3 years, but surprised at what can be done in 10. The first few years puts the foundation together. From there the momentum builds. I've seen this personally and in a lot of other people I've dealt with.

3 years to achieve a $4mil portfolio (extension may be required :p). Ambition is the 1st step isn't it ;)

You will get what you are after. Just the time it will take may differ! Keep us updated! I would love to come back to this thread in 3 years to see what you gonna achieve!

Great information here. It appears that your current broker hasn't taken you through structuring your loans so you can keep buying (many brokers will give you the loan for this property but not the next, next and next - as happened to me, and I'm now trying to open up some equity so I can keep buying).

Give the brokers who have provided comment here a call, they can look at your whole situation, including where you are, and want to get to. It's great that people experienced in their field are willing to share their knowledge freely.

Back