Fly in/out Vietnam

Does anyone know how to fly in to Hanoi and out Ho chi Minh or viceaversa. Have been looking up flights and it seems you can only fly in and out of either one, which is silly considering how long the country is and that you would then have to backtrack all of it to leave

Does anyone know how to fly in to Hanoi and out Ho chi Minh or viceaversa. Have been looking up flights and it seems you can only fly in and out of either one, which is silly considering how long the country is and that you would then have to backtrack all of it to leave

flight center

It's all to do with how they structure the fares, international fares are ridiculously complicated. It will definitely be possible but likely cost you a little more. It's called an open jaw fare. If the option is there, select 'multi-city' rather than 'return'. If not, a travel agent will be your best bet.

Check with a travel agent.

We are visiting later in the year, flying into Siem Reap and flying out of Saigon - no difficulties. Both with Singapore airlines.
Marg

I went on my honeymoon in May last year and booked it all through Flight Centre. It was my first time as I usually organise my own trips.

I flew Melbourne to HMC then to Danang (Do not go to Vietnam without visiting HoiAn, best place I have visited in ALL my travels) from Danang to HoiAn and then from HoiAn home but there was a flight change in HMC but it was very quick. All up it costs something like $1100 per person. I could not get this cheaper by doing it myself.

That being said though if you use a travel agent i recommend looking for your own accommodation. They have to price match internet prices and in all but one instance the internet price was far better and you could also find better places to stay than the ones they recommend.

Back