FOR SALE: Investment Books, Courses etc

I've got more stuff than available space so I'm selling a whole bunch of investment-related items on Ebay. Books, Tapes, Course Manuals etc.

If you're looking for something to read over the holidays, or a cheap xmas present, then maybe take a look. You can also help save some of them from the landfill!

Topics include Real Estate, General Investing, Shares, Options etc.
Authors include Jan Somers, Peter Spann, Robert Kiyosaki, WD Gann, Bedford and Kohler.

You can view my listings here

I'll be adding more over the next 24 hours.

Please note: I checked with Sim (Administrator) for permission before making this post.

Last edited:
Ethann, giving up on your investing interests ?

No, not at all. But I could see how it might look that way.

This is more of a consolidation really. Driven in part by reduced space available, and partly the desire to simplify things for the start of next year.

A lot of stuff I will never read again because I feel like I don't need to read it again. So hopefully someone else can also get value from it.

Also, I've looked at a wide range of investing styles and strategies. But you can't do them all. Well at least I can't. And I've discovered that not all approaches suited me in terms of my own psychological make-up and the lifestyle I lead. But they may be wonderful for someone else. That's my hope.

Cheers
EC

Back