Forum etiquette, for some, sadly missing !

Yes I was totally cheesed off when I simply posted a link to the WW thread in the coffee lounge and copped all these insults, especially from this new dude HomeBUyAU calling it "the most stupid and useless thread created in 2010". He calls me a fool and dumb and all that. And this Rachel character came on board added more insult. Other folks started ganging up. I've been nice on this forum so far but no more. If I insulted you my apology, you are the least of the characters. Have a good night.
This thread has nothing to do with the other thread, but these clowns just want another fight & more insults.
May be I should change the thread to "How to insult the hell out of each other on SS".

Last edited:
I thought SS was a relatively civilized & intelligent forum but lately I noticed a shift, for the worse. I don't mind people have different opinions. But for some relatively newcomers and 1 or 2 particular posters it seems okay to personal attacks & use unrespectful terms such as : most stupid, useless, fool, dumb, dxxk, .............. etc etc. The tone was totally aggressive and not helping anyone or cause one bit, all they do is to lower the standard of SS. Let's keep it above the belt or we will all end up exchanging gutter quarrels. And some people also have a tendency to gang up, that's not fair go.

This thread has nothing to do with the other thread, but these clowns just want another fight & more insults.

You did make it sound in your firt post that this thread had a bit to with that thread.

Anyway.....

Back