Frankston or Mill Park????

T, do you know the asking price?

If you're interested in snaring a potential bargain buy this could be it. Been for sale for yonks & they obviously have to sell it. Before listing it for auction it was for sale for $875k, which I thought seemed a great price. Before that it was for sale for $965k. No one is in a hurry to buy in Frangers right now so it looks like they've turned to an auction campaign to push people to make a decision. I've been meaning to view it for a while & haven't - but will be going to the auction on Saturday.

If you're interested in snaring a potential bargain buy this could be it. Been for sale for yonks & they obviously have to sell it. Before listing it for auction it was for sale for $875k, which I thought seemed a great price. Before that it was for sale for $965k. No one is in a hurry to buy in Frangers right now so it looks like they've turned to an auction campaign to push people to make a decision. I've been meaning to view it for a while & haven't - but will be going to the auction on Saturday.

Thanks Jade. I'll be down doing some renovation work on the weekend so might pop along and see it get passed in on a vendor bid, then hear the agent say only offers over $850k taken seriously.:p

Didn't get a chance to go the auction, but saw in the results section of the REIV website, it was passed in on a vendor's bid of $780k.

^Yes, i was one of less than 10 people there and the agent has already called me. Obviously they want $800k but someone may well secure it for less. Good PPOR for a professional couple but not suitable for kids nor empty nesters.

Back