Free tickets to the Melbourne Property Expo

Hi Michael....any chance of getting you up to Cairns...there's a few of us up here who would love hear one of your presentations.

cheers
Sharon

Melbourne members.....

I am a keynote speaker at the Melbourne Property Expo next weekend and have access to free tickets for you.

Just click on the following link and download the tickets (may take a few minutes - big pdf file) and print as many you want.

Hi Michael, can you please re-post the link, as the current one doesn't work.

Hi Michael....any chance of getting you up to Cairns...there's a few of us up here who would love hear one of your presentations.

cheers
Sharon

Thanks for the invitation - it's really unlikley this year - I just don't have any free time but hopefully early next year.

And the lack of free time is not all work. I'm currently in Malaysia - half work and half play, then we are off to New Zealand on a holiday in November and then another at Xmas time.

What I will try and do is a teleseminar so people can listen in from home.

I'll look into it on my return to Melbourne

Thanks Michael...will be looking fwd to it.

BTW I just got back from Malaysia 2 weeks ago. Check out the Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion in Penang. Very reasonably priced. This place was built by the last Mandarin from China for his 7th wife...he had them stashed everywhere...wives and houses that is.
http://www.cheongfatttzemansion.com/

Rooms are HUGE, staff wonderful, decor amazing, located close to everything, tarriff miniscule.

Penang is a brilliant place. I checked out some of the RE when I was there. Amazing reno opportunities for those interested....and they love our money!:rolleyes:

cheers
Sharon

Thanks Michael...will be looking fwd to it.

BTW I just got back from Malaysia 2 weeks ago. Check out the Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion in Penang. Very reasonably priced. This place was built by the last Mandarin from China for his 7th wife...he had them stashed everywhere...wives and houses that is.
http://www.cheongfatttzemansion.com/

Rooms are HUGE, staff wonderful, decor amazing, located close to everything, tarriff miniscule.

Penang is a brilliant place. I checked out some of the RE when I was there. Amazing reno opportunities for those interested....and they love our money!:rolleyes:

cheers
Sharon

I know the Blue House well having lived close by for some years - was always a place we took visitors and they do a good tour.

I would be careful building or buying in Malaysia.

Corruption is a way of life and quality control is lacking. Stories abound in the newspaper there of Government inspectors being paid off to overlook shoddy work and serious building problems when contractors skimped on cement contents and worse.

Buildings are raided by immigration and truckloads of illegals are trucked off and building stops for a while. These are unskilled Indonesians or Bangladeshis in general.

Our money is well loved - true and they will do anything to get it off us.

Unless you had a relative or a spouse over there and involved I would suggest that you will be seen as a rich Westerner to be fleeced.

The food is good though...

The food is good though...
I deam of a Penang Laksa. And I used to love getting a great noodle soup for breakfast.

Asian food in Asia was great. No, absolutely wonderful. And it's something which you cannot really get here.

Though perhaps eating it in a roadside cafe, a small store in a big city. somewhere where you could not communicate except by a calculator display, and pointing to other customers' meals really helped to increase the memories and the appetite.

I SO want to go on an eating/cooking tour through SE Asia.

Edit. Who said this thread as off track?

Back