FREE tickets to the Perth Property Expo

WAForum members - As a keynote speaker at the Expo I am able to offer you FREE tickets to the Perth Property Expo which will be held on May 17th and 18th

Details to get your free ticket are a little complicated but it’s worth the trouble – it will save you $18, save time registering at the event and you can get a few extra tickets for your friends.

This is how you get your tickets:

Go to www.propertyexpo.com.au

Click on Perth and Press Enter

Click on the middle red section that says Discount Tickets (don’t worry you will get more than the $5 off they are offering you – I’ll explain how.)

Fill in your details to register and then put in the promotional code METRO

You FREE ticket will be emailed to you. Please repeat this again for your spouse or friends.

Come up and say hello. I will be presenting in the main theatre at 12.30 both days

Enjoy!!

Just wanted to remind WA forum members that the Perth Property Expo is on next weekend and you can get FREE tickets by clicking the link in the first post in this thread

Just wanted to remind WA forum members that the Perth Property Expo is on next weekend and you can get FREE tickets by clicking the link in the first post in this thread

Oh cooool..... just scrolled down the list a bit more and I see that you are giving a talk at 12.30. Great. Looking forward to it Michael!!

did anyone manage to catch Damian Collins? I missed him due to kiddie circumstances, but my folks and i got Paul G's seminar.

Walked in at the end of Paul G's seminar mid arvo Sunday and straight into a showbag from his group who were there en force (showbag kept the kids happy ;) as did the one from CityIndex), caught some comments of people leaving the "enclosure" who had good things to say about the PG seminar

What did you think?

Had a chat with people from a number of groups including RealWealthAustralia, Chan & Naylor (one of the girls there who couldn't offer much help/insight apart from offer a $***.00 consult, some of their SMSF info looks interesting-maybe worth a chat to Jenelle from this Forum) , Momentum Wealth (The Old Pinnacle Wealth Institute), Mortgage Choice, Rare Coin Company, Art Equity, Aussie Robs Lifestyle group, BMT, Property Investment Educators (South Australian Group).

Got stung about $7.50 for two drinks and my favourite parking spot was gone (New Building going up) so had to find another free one...come to think of it- there's a lot of cranes in the Perth Skyline at the moment).

Had a nice arvo and the kids came out in front with jellybeans, lollies, Bouncing Balls, ice cream, yo-yo's and some nice pens (they told me city index had the best pen), fun for all ages :D

Last edited:
Yeah, I commented about it yesterday to work mate. I had to go on the cat from East Perth to West Perth, and wow I think I counted about 20 easily
When I went to see Bill Zheng in Perth last month, I counted 13 in Perth skyline between causeway & Kings Park.

did anyone manage to catch Damian Collins? I missed him due to kiddie circumstances, but my folks and i got Paul G's seminar.

I was a bit disappointed with Damian Collins. To me his company has so many fingers in the pie they could not be totally impartial in advice they give. It sounds like they will find the property, help finance the property and then manage the property for you. His presentation was slick but seemed to be pitched at novice investors....who I think are there target market.

I only caught last 10 mins. He commented some of the best suburbs to invest in were Padbury, Craigie, Carine, Duncraig, Cloverdale, Belmont, Redcliffe, Rivervale. Last 4 suburbs mentioned were currently R20 Zoning and likely to change to R30 zoning.
Rockingham within 1km from beach approx 300k considered good value compared to Northern suburbs.
Scarborough was also mentioned as good value, considering prox. to city and $value compared to City Beach.

Back