Freestylers Meetings

These Freestyler people are getting a bit slack in promoting their own meeings.

I'm not one of them, but I thought I'd post.

Check http://www.freestyler.net.au for details

They have some panel discussion meetings scheduled for February, which may prove interesting

Sydney West, 6 Feb 2003, 7:30PM, Pacific International, Parramatta
Canberra, 11 Feb 2003 - 7:30PM at Olims
Melbourne, 12 Feb 2003 - 7:00 reg for 7:30 start, Deakin Uni, Burwood

Elsewhere- check out the web site.

I'm sure there's some forumites who are going to participate in the panels.

OK, I've been asked in Canberra- but there's obviously not many investors in Canberra :D

Is anyone else going to ownup?

G'day Geoffw,

Yeah, I've put my hand up for the Sydney panel - it would be great if I had a street address for the venue (I'm not quite a Sydney-sider ;) ) but Parramatta is not that big, and if I start early .......

I'm also considering joining you lot "outside of Canberra" for a game of Cashflow on the 16th - but only pencil me in at this stage (and I can bring a game too)

Regards,

G'Day Les,

It would be great if you could make it to "Out of Canberra"- I haven't seen you for a few years.

A more complete list of venues

Sydney- 6 Feb, 7:30PM, Pacific International Suites, Cnr Parkes Street & Valentine Avenue, Parramatta NSW 2150

Canberra- 11 Feb, 7:30PM, Olims Canberra Hotel, Ainslie Ave (cnr Limestone Ave), Braddon ACT 2612

Melbourne- 12 Feb, 7 for 7:30PM, Einstein's Restaurant and Bar, Burwood Highway, Deakin Campus (Building H (J16) is Einstein's)- map of Deakin is available on http://www.deakin.edu.au/maps/melbourne.php

Newcastle, 18 Feb, 7:30PM- Cathedral Function Centre, 841 Hunter St, Newcastle

Brisbane- 19 Feb, 7:30PM, The William Jolly Room, Riverside Hotel, 20 Montague Street Brisbane

Adelaide, 4th March 7:30PM, Tiffins on the Park, 176 Greenhill Road, Parkside SA 5063

Any further details can be found clicking the appropriate link on http://www.freestyler.net.au/network/freestyler_meetings.html

Hi Geoff...

TW and I are both on the panel for Brissie, Mustn't be many investors up here either, if they asked me!! hehe

Also my property manager is coming along to answer any PM kinda questions! :)

Now...

I just have to find where this Jolly room is...

SEE YOU THERE!

asy :D

That will be a jolly room, with TW and yourself there.

I hate to disappoint you though- I'm only going to the Canberra one. Sorry Asy. I'm not going to see you there :mad:

Just to let you all know The_Wife intends on attending all The Panel network evenings this month around Australia.

She will be in Canberra later this week to start with then onto the others around the country.

For some of you, who have heard of The_Wife never meet her, now is your chance.

One thing though. Pre-Registration with the Freestyler Network Office is a must, call either Megan or Jade in the office and talk with them.

To all Freestyler Network members, you should have read recently in your newsletter that there is big movement for Freestylers this year. It's going to be great for all members.

Keep an eye on your emails and read through them fully. To get on the email list you will have to go to the Freestyler website....

Cheers
Robert

Hi Robert,

I'll be at the Sydney meeting, and wondered if its OK for hubby to attend also. He's not a freestyler member.

Hi Joanna

It sure will be ok. Can I ask however that you call the Freestyler Network office on 1800 626 011 to register your hubby in.

It helps for catering purposes.

Cheers
Robert

I've been asked for the Sydney one - on tonite.

There are supposed to be 10 panelists per event, so Megan must've been busy on the phone :)

Jas

Now that I'm back on a computer again and have time.

What a great night the First Freestyler Sydney Panel Events it was.

On behalf of Freestyler Network we'd like to thank all those who were panelists. Everyone from Les, See Change, Jas, Ken, Kevin, Nivia, Andrew and Clinton. I know I have left 2 people out but I cannot remember who else was on the panel, doh, I'm sure that someone else here will remind me.

Anyway, it was great to hear from all of you and the different ways in which you invest and how you invest. Your openess to all the questions which was put to you has been great appreciated by the new people who attended the Panel Event. We have received heaps of emails so far from people who attended thanking all of you for your time.

For those in Canberra, Melbourne and Brisbane you should attend the Panel Event as it will open your eyes to other investors world of investing.

Cheers
Robert

The Canberra event was great, and very well attended.

There were seven panel members- obviously, if I was included, there was a bit of barrel bottom stuff :D

But it was great to get views of a variety of investment strategies. Well, all related to property as it turned out- the share investors must be dry on the ground in Canberra. (well, everything is dry on the ground here- usually black).

The attendance was extremely good. It was great to see the support of so many people.

It was great to hear the differing investment strategies of different people. And to find out where people have come from, what they have done, and where they are going.

And it was especially good to put real faces to real people. As one fellow panel participant (one who I had met previously) said- "Oh, YOU'RE GeoffW!"

(I'm not sure if that was good or bad :) )

Back