Friday Funny

Now I really won't have it said that accountants don't have a sense of humour.

I work near a firm of accountants that have done it very tough over the past year. In early 2014 they moved to newer, bigger premises. They have since had some problems, that have got worse and worse.

The firm I speak about is ISIS Accounting in Thornleigh Sydney. Nice guys and a great practice. But a very unfortunately named business. And now their new offices are very visible. I believe ISIS was some Egyptian goddess or the partners initials make ISIS. Whatever it was a great idea once upon a time.

In recent months they have been targets of abuse. Unfair since these guys are just accountants. Certainly not religious war criminals.

However they did somethinga week or two back and I really don't know how to tell them. They stripped back some of their logo on windows etc. They left part of the logo... See Revised Logo And the bit they left is really bad. It reminds me of something terrible....Cant they see it ??

Now it kinda had me thinking I had seen this logo elsewhere. See Bad Logo

Attachments

• Revised Logo.jpg
    Revised Logo.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 193
Yup it's either someone with their hands up in surrender or , and I don't know if this is worse or not, but a human head about to come out of a vagina.

I still rely on the old ink blot interpretations myself.

A fell a visits his shrink for an ink block test.

The Doc tells the patient to interpret the first blot which is laid on the table.

Patient says it looks like 2 naked women making love

The second blot, the patients replies 3 naked women making love

The third, the patient says look like 4 naked women doing the same

At this point the shrink stands up and yells "you obviously have unusual preoccupation with sex"

The patient yells back "me? you're the one with all the dirty pictures"

Back