Garlic shop is now open

For those that are hanging out ... the Pokolbin Rojo is now for sale either by itself or as a mixed box with the last of the Italian and "unknown" Purple.

Rojo is a Spanish Creole garlic - hot and spicy :D

I am revolted whenever I see Chinese garlic for sale in the supermarket... who actually buys this stuff? The day I resort to buying chinese vegetables is the day I hand in my passport and give up on this place

My order is in Lizzie! :D

:D - and will be shipped on Monday

Ausprop - importing fresh fruit and vege ... after learning on my tree-change journey ... what highly toxic chemicals imported produce is actually treated with, I'd rather go without :( ... very scary and makes one wonder what future health implications will show up

Hi Lizzie.

I went to buy some, and also wonder if I am going mad? I cannot see a price on your marmalade or cheese platter pastes?

Please keep me a mixed dozen, but before I click through, I'm keen to know the prices of the other items?

Hi Lizzie.

I went to buy some, and also wonder if I am going mad? I cannot see a price on your marmalade or cheese platter pastes?

Please keep me a mixed dozen, but before I click through, I'm keen to know the prices of the other items?

Have you gone thru that first box already! :eek: Yum

Sent you a PM

Back