Hi all, Currenlty have a home loan with NAB for my PPOR. I went directly with the bank, and our banker arranged a SVR that we were happy with. On a couple of occassions the rate was confirmed for us (so I have evidence in emails). The bank was slow in organising things and we came to signing to loan papers only a couple of days before settlement. At this stage we got told the rate was going to be .05% more as they couldn't get the needed approvals for the discount. Since we didn't want to delay settlement, we went ahead with the higher rate. The banker did say once settled, he would go to retentions to get the extra .05% discount. So we are a couple of months in and the banker no longer replies to emails or phone calls. I've also tried other avenues with NAB but no one will contact me. Our loan is only around $470k, so the .05% really doesn't come to much at all, but for me it is about the principle. I wanted to get an idea of what is involved in switching banks so I can weigh up whether this is a real option (both due to them not honouring the rate and the poor customer service), and something worth taking further with NAB. Cheers.