Global Conspiricy

Hi,

It's a we'll known point of view that older people feel the cold more.

Consider this... the baby boomers represent the most powerful people on Earth controlling Governments and businesses alike. They are also going to be the largest old age group in the near future.

They all cannot migrate to Florida, so how will they adapt to winters in the comming years?

I have a theory!

I think the baby boomers have been engineering the environment to create a global Florida like environment in which they can all retire in a balmy environment.

We have solar, hydro and wind power, we understand fuel cell technology - and yet they insist on pumping out green house gases, why?

So they terraform the whole earth into a balmy retirement home!!!!!

Just a thought
Michael G

Unfortunately as you get older, your skin gets thinner and less able to cope with the suns burning rays.

I have had a couple skin cancers removed from my arms and I either must stay out of the sun, or wear long sleeves. Sunscreen allows me to stay out longer if not wearing sleeves, and although I seem not to get sunburned, a few weeks later my skin flakes as if I got burned anyway.

We really need lots and lots of nice shady trees. Emphasis on shady. :)

So does this make our world a baby-boomer balmy retirement home planet?:eek: Good grief! No wonder I keep moving north!:D

Unfortunately as you get older, your skin gets thinner and less able to cope with the suns burning rays.

I have had a couple skin cancers removed from my arms and I either must stay out of the sun, or wear long sleeves. Sunscreen allows me to stay out longer if not wearing sleeves, and although I seem not to get sunburned, a few weeks later my skin flakes as if I got burned anyway.

We really need lots and lots of nice shady trees. Emphasis on shady. :)

Ah, but this is it.....:)

1. A high CO2 plus pollutant atmosphere will result in less damaging UV radiation

2. Plants will thrive in a warm CO2 rich atmosphere.

Cheers,

The Y-man

how will they adapt to winters in the coming years?

I have a theory!

I think the baby boomers have been engineering the environment to create a global Florida like environment in which they can all retire in a balmy environment.

Sounds all very plausible.....

If they feel the cold during the winter, instead of changing the entire planet's weather patterns - why not just pop on a nice hand knitted woollen cardigan ?? :rolleyes:

Well, I think i that's what's happened, its backfired on them.

We keep getting people from the North Island moving down here to get away from the searing heat.

Hi all,

SOS, no no no, as per usual all you southerners have it wrong.

They are the ones we kick out because we don't want them anymore!:p

You and your relatives always make this stuff up, but then again 2 heads are better than one. :D ;)

bye

Back