Gold Coast July 2011 Somersoft Dinner

Hi there all Somersofters on the Gold Coast and surrounds,

hopefully with a bit more notice, we can get some more to come along to the next catch-up dinner.

A couple of weeks ago it was me and some bushranger from Glenrowan. Oh well, two is a start :p

Food and conversation was good at Benowa so I propose the same fairly central venue for this one. Thanks for coming along last time Ned

I propose Thursday 7th July 2011 6.30 pm at the Benowa Tavern:

http://www.benowatavern.com.au/

Menu:

http://www.benowatavern.com.au/downl...avern_menu.pdf

I will make a booking under Somersoft for say 6.30 pm. All interested in attending please RSVP and let me know on this thread. Happy to move locations north or south for future meets.

Look forward to meeting a few more of the coastal or Brissy crew :)

Player

I am a bit up in the air atm with family (parent care) problems etc. that change on a day to day basis.

Next time I am heading up your way I will PM you and see if we can meet for a coffee during the day.

In the meantime...
A group of friends are going to Harbour Town to shop for the specials [I am not a clothes on special shopper] on Saturday 25th June, as this date gets closer I will see if I can check out Rockstar's duplex and then catch up with ya on the Coast.

Definitely looking forward to meeting you and also it wouldn't hurt to meet Rolf who organised our last 3 loans.

Kind regards
Sheryn

Benowa Tavern Thurs 7th July 6.30 pm

OK. Booked for six people.

Anyone else wishing to come along tomorrow (Thurs) night please RVSP here, so I can amend numbers at Benowa Tavern.

Looking forward to it :)

Hi Player

Have a 7ish engagement landed on me ( daughter stuff that I wont miss) so wont make dinner, but will either pop in at 6.30 or around 8.30 ish if u guys are still there

ta
rolf

Ok Rolf. Don't know if we'll still be there at 8.30, however, if you're keen to catch up for a beer before hand, I'm happy to get there at 6.00pm if that makes it easier for you.

Let me know here and I'll get there early :)

Ok Rolf. Don't know if we'll still be there at 8.30, however, if you're keen to catch up for a beer before hand, I'm happy to get there at 6.00pm if that makes it easier for you.

Let me know here and I'll get there early :)

I should be able to get there a little earlier if I know you are all going to be there.

Thank you to all who came last night. As discussed amongst us, we will keep the next one at Benowa as it is fairly central and close to motorway for those who need take that route.

I'll put up a post for maybe another month's time and encourage others to come along, even if it's part way thru for a beer/wine or a coffee and a natter.

Thanks again :)

Back