Gold Coast March SS Dinner...Benowa Tavern

Here are the details for the next meet-up dinner.

It's a Friday night again to see if a few others can make it, possibly from Brisbane or further afield.

Gold Coast March 2013 Somersoft Dinner

Friday 8th March 6.30 pm at the Benowa Tavern:

http://www.benowatavern.com.au/

I will make a booking under Somersoft for 6.30 pm. All interested in attending please RSVP and let me know on this thread so I can confirm numbers with the venue.

Thanks
:)

Sorry Player, I really want to come down and have decided we will come for the next one. this week we are tied up with a trashed house- walls kicked in, rubbish everywhere, totally disgusting:mad:
So Andy and I will find somewhere nice to stay and make a night of it.

Sorry Player, I really want to come down and have decided we will come for the next one. this week we are tied up with a trashed house- walls kicked in, rubbish everywhere, totally disgusting:mad:
So Andy and I will find somewhere nice to stay and make a night of it.

No worries Joan. Sorry to hear of the trashing. Comes with the territory we play in. Would be good to see you and Andy again.

Angel thanks also to you and Mr. Angel for making the last two meet-ups.

Last night was terrific with eight of us there. We have decided to make the next one a Friday lunch time (probably April 12th). It is (second week of) school holidays at that time.

Feedback would be good if that may suit.

Hi everyone

I spent the first half of last week splashing around in Tallebudgera Creek with some adorable 12 year olds. I cant decide whether the idyllic location of Murlong St is compromised by all the school kids or not. Speaking to the locals, they don't mind. Some very poor brickwork on the front walls of units there, though. I went to bed at 7pm Friday.

Back