Gold Coast PM

I can highly recommend Peter Currie Real Estate.

The are based in southport, so you will have to contact them to see if they can look after your property in mermaid.

They look after our townhouse in labrador, and we very happy with them. We actually have more contact with Dianne Currie, but Peter is also very good.

Their phone number is 5527 0708.

If we purchase anything else on the coast, Dianne and Peter will definitely be getting the job.

Andrew_A said:
I'm looking for a PM for a property in Mermaid Waters.

Anyone have some good PM's on the coast?
Hi Andrew.

Just as a matter of interest, how is the Mermaid Waters, Broadbeach Waters market at the moment. Both those areas appealed to me a while ago with the view of buying now to rent out and possibly move into later on. Was considering canal front (if finances allowed) but think the yield may have been a bit low.

Regards
Marty

HHH said:
I can highly recommend Peter Currie Real Estate.

The are based in southport, so you will have to contact them to see if they can look after your property in mermaid.

They look after our townhouse in labrador, and we very happy with them. We actually have more contact with Dianne Currie, but Peter is also very good.

Their phone number is 5527 0708.

If we purchase anything else on the coast, Diann and Peter will definitely be getting the job.

Yes I have mentioned Peter Currie R/E on this forum before..I have properties on the Goldcoast one is
in Mermain..Dian Currie manages the 3 of them. She is a professional lady and treats my properties as if they were hers, regular inspections etc...and both Peter (who does the sales) and Dian who is the property manager are top people...I highly recommend them

kissfan said:
Hi Andrew.

Just as a matter of interest, how is the Mermaid Waters, Broadbeach Waters market at the moment. Both those areas appealed to me a while ago with the view of buying now to rent out and possibly move into later on. Was considering canal front (if finances allowed) but think the yield may have been a bit low.

Regards
Marty
Both Mermaid Waters and Broadbeach Waters are slowing down like everywhere..so some bargains might be available at present

kissfan said:
Hi Andrew.

Regards
Marty
My impression is that the prices in my street (all units) are not far off their 2003 peaks (units around the median for the suburb), and rents have gone up somewhat. I don't follow the waterfront market that closely but believe that there has been some healthy capital loss on some properties.

christobell said:
Yes I have mentioned Peter Currie R/E on this forum before..I have properties on the Goldcoast one is
in Mermain..Dian Currie manages the 3 of them. She is a professional lady and treats my properties as if they were hers, regular inspections etc...and both Peter (who does the sales) and Dian who is the property manager are top people...I highly recommend them
Southport is not exactly close to Mermaid on the scale of the coast, I will check them out though, thanks for the tip :)

Kissfan
I live in broadbeach Waters Bought one canal front in nov of 02 then another in april 03 sold first one in june 04 for a $200k profit .Been renovating second one since.Wife loves it so much we might stay here permanently.If you are looking for renovaters there are some good ones still available.The area is abuzz with activity.You could not go wrong when you can still get waterfronts
at just below $600k.Broadbeach has so much to offer IMO that when all these renovated houses are finish there will still be capital gains to be had.
layer181

Decision reached

Well I had 10 appraisals done :) I am at home during the days at the moment, most agents could come over straight away and I took the opportunity to find out as much as I could about the rental market in my suburb.

I emailed 7 agents with a test question, since e-mail will be the most important method of communication for me. 2! (really) agents replied to this email..

A week later I sent an email to these 2 agents. 1 agent has replied, they get the job!

Curiously this agent was the one that I would have chosen based on my instinct having lived in the area for a number of years, so I'm quite happy they replied to my emails!

Talk about customer service levels.

Thanks for all the recommendations from everyone :)

Back