Gold Coast PPOR Reccomendations?

Hi all,

Thinking about making a move to either brisbane or gold coast

I know brisbane a bit but know nothing on gold coast

Can anyone reccomend a suburb under $300K in a niceish area

House or unit, new or old doesnt matter

Cheers,

John.

Your the fourth person I have seen/ heard of in the last month moving from Sydney to brisbane, out of interest are you moving because it's too expensive down there?

Pretty muxh, girlfriend and I decided we can't afford Sydney and after much debate she has concluded that to :p

Edit: plus I'm getting bored of doing the same thing on the weekends, 10 yrs of driving around I have explored a lot of the east coast yet no jobs out that way otherwise would have moved there

Your the fourth person I have seen/ heard of in the last month moving from Sydney to brisbane, out of interest are you moving because it's too expensive down there?

Add me as your fifth hahaha
I'm thinking of sunshine coast instead though.

hello Moneyman 85

According to today's job figures, the unemployment rate in Qld is lower than expected.

When you say you are looking for a home under $300K, just how primitive are you prepared to go? Please give us something more to work on - close to public transport, number of bedrooms, old, new? I have a lovely townhouse at Scarborough close to the beach, worth $320K, but it is a long way from the city. Some growth happening in nearby shopping centres though, think Costco, Ikea etc.

And please bring all your friends and rellies up here too!

Hi Angel,

The is for the offer but not rushing up there too fast :)

Depends where I find a job I guess, plus a trip up to the gold coast would be on the books before we move.

Looking At minimum 2 bed place near the beach, not too run down

We know a family friend whos a carpenter specifically for kitchens in currumbian so they may be able to help us with renos

John

Back