Gold Coast SS August 9th Dinner

Hi folks,

Here are the details for the next meet-up dinner.

We are keeping it to a Friday night again to see if a few others can make it, possibly from Brisbane or other parts.

Friday 9th August 6.30 pm at the Benowa Tavern:

http://www.benowatavern.com.au/

I will make a booking under Somersoft for 6.30 pm. All interested in attending please RSVP and let me know on this thread so I can confirm numbers with the venue.

It looks like the 10 dollar off a main meal over $ 20 is still on. Here's the link to the webpage. You will need to download and print off vouchers for those interested:

http://www.benowatavern.com.au/dining.html#item_19821

Hi guys,

I will be there. It will be great to finally attend, meet few people and hear some inspiring stories.

Thanks

Hmmmmm!

Had such a good time last month (I don't get out much do I? :D)....wondering how I can swing it down to the GC!

pinkboy

Player
+2

I will be bringing a girl friend as I plan to stay overnight on the coast at her place, hubby is staying home to dogsit.

Friend does not post on SS but she has been known to buy and sell a few properties with the odd reno tossed in. Off hand she has brought 5 and sold 3 in last 2 years and I can't forget the 3 the year before.

Looking forward to another great night...but I may not be able to drink as I may be the driver.

Sheryn

Start riding

Hmmmmm!

Had such a good time last month (I don't get out much do I? :D)....wondering how I can swing it down to the GC!

pinkboy

Simple really. It's only 1055 km so if you took your time with plenty of Dilmah breaks, it would be a circa three day ride for you :p :)

Thanks to all those who came along last night. We had a couple of new faces at the table.

Darryl and Angel, maybe we'll see you at a future one. It's understandable when coming from a distance that logistics of life can get in the way.

Pinky...........OK you're excused this time. Hope your shoulder heals up.

Till next month................:)

Back